Until we get in our incredible new home. My patience is running out in this apartment. Maybe it's the tight quarters, maybe it's the lack of a good gym, maybe it's the lack of good open space for running, or maybe, just maybe it's having to put the dogs in a harness every morning and walk them in snow, blizzards, heat, rain and thunderstorms. Regardless, I need to keep things in perspective.
Lisa inspired me to make a list of 11 things. Here are the 11 things I am grateful for today:
1. I have a job. And one that likes me as much as I like it!
2. I have a roof over my head.
3. I am healthy.
4. I have a family who loves me for who I am.
5. There is fresh coffee in the coffee pot!
6. I have a dining room table to work at when I can't use my office.
7. I have some beautiful art on my walls.
8. Most nights I sleep pretty well. That's fairly new to me.
9. I have a wonderful husband that I love very much.
10. There is an amazing view out my window. The Colorado Flatirons are beautiful in the morning.
11. I will own an incredible house in 11 days.
Not the best list I have ever made. I had to really think about it. Some days are more positive than others. Tomorrow will be a better day. I get my office back!