Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ju Ju Eyeballs


I think "Come Together" may be my favorite Beatles song. But I can't forget about "Let it Be" and "I Saw Her Standing There." Tonight Chris and I are going to see Paul McCartney in concert at the Pepsi Center. I really wish the concert could be at Red Rocks instead...it's going to be a perfect, albeit warm, evening. But I'll take what I can get. Being a few years shy (or maybe an entire generation shy) of getting to see the Beatles in concert, I'll take Sir Paul solo in that it's all that's available.

And speaking of Ju Ju Eyeballs, I feel like I have them. Whatever they are. Sans mind altering substances, of course! I imagine Ju Ju Eyeballs are caused by the following sequence of events:

Abby the beagle is struggling with allergies or something. Tuesday night... errr ...Wednesday morning, the dog barfing episode occurred at 3:30 am. Followed by cleanup, a potty walk then back to bed for an hourish. Today she was able to hold out until 5:45. Which isn't so bad. We got up, cleaned up, potty walked, made coffee and watched the morning news. Then Reuger decided that he was having an emergency of his own of a more "southern" variety. Thankfully we (and by "we" I mean Chris) were able to get him in the harness, on the leash, outside and down the stairs before any accidents occurred.

Hence my Ju Ju Eyeballs. Can I have a house with a yard now please? Some less, um, explosive dogs would be nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment