Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Fray

My mom has been using the term all week. And every time she says it, I think of the music group from Denver (well, they are pretty big now, but they got their start there!). On my run this morning, I found great irony in this conversation:

"Ok, Jen, when you get back we can talk about our plan and what we need to get done before The Fray get here."

"Sounds good. I'll be back in about half an hour." Then 10 minutes into my Run, The Fray shuffled on to my playlist! It was great. I spent the next four minutes smiling, imaginaing my private concert on the river. It was AWESOME!

And all that imagination made 2 consecutive 10-minute miles possible this morning. That may not mean much to many, but it's pretty outstanding for me.

So, for the rest of the day, my ears will be hearing "how to save a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!"

1 comment: