Thursday, September 30, 2010

Best way to work

I love fall. Finally the temperature is falling below 80. As I sit here thinking about what to make for lunch, I have my window open. There's a nice cool breeze today, and until the sun crests the house and warms the shingles until my office is an uncomfortable working temperature, I have the window wide open and am enjoying my last 2 hours of fresh air and cold feet.

We live less than a block away from an elementary school and with this incredibly sunny day and breeze from the west, I can hear the children playing at recess. Nothing inspires my marketing mind like the sound of children playing. I can't see them, but I know they are having fun. I remember those fall days playing kickball and tether-ball like they were a few days ago (I almost said yesterday, but my memory isn't THAT good!!).

Here's the view from my office window. It's a little blurry because of the screen, but you'll get the gist! I can't wait until the leaves on that tree start to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment