Friday, September 17, 2010

Company

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Mom and Dad should be here in the next hour or so. This morning I de-dogged the entire house (which I do every other day or so anyway) and made sure their bedroom is just the way I would want it if I were staying in it.

I have some laundry to do but I don't do laundry when I have company. That's when I realized that I consider my parents "company." I know they aren't they're family. But in that they don't live in this area that makes them company. I have on idea why or where this idea comes from, but I have always been this way.

Today I am going to try really hard to turn a new leaf. I am going to do laundry while I have company and will try even harder to not apologize for it. Wish me luck!

I think I just admitted another of my quirks publicly!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful visit with your parents:) The time, food and wine will fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The visit will be just great I am sure, laundry or not, family versus company, enjoy! I love that you share your quirks, it is SO you.

    ReplyDelete