Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I liked it better when it was raining

Weird, I know. But we get so few rainy days here. With an average of 300 days of sunshine a year, we almost never have a washout. I was really loving the rainy cool fall day.

I think the weather was helping me cope with my computer challenges today. I have rebooted two different machines twice each and neither of them seem to want to cooperate. When it's rainy I am more patient because the idea of going outside for anything is far less appealing than sitting at my desk waiting for my machine(s) to perk up.

But now the sun is out and there are a couple of errands I have to run. And my computers are STILL not wanting to work as hard as I do. So, here I sit. Blogging about stupid technology, waiting for my IT support team to call me back. The sun is shining and it has become a truly perfect fall afternoon. Sunny, cool, slightest of breezes and the freshest air in the world.

At least I can open my window and enjoy it. Stupid technology anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, turning those lemons into lemonade. Enjoy that slight breeze and the sunshine, IT be-damned! You know EVENTUALLY everything will work! This is a little "bump", perhaps only a "blip" on your road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that must have been frustrating, but then patience is a virtue, my dear! In times like that, it's better to sit back and relax. The I.T support department is always there to help you. You have to wait to get through to them, though.

    ReplyDelete