Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Storms Brewing on this Busy Day

I only have a minute in that I am chin deep in project deadlines! It's marketing planning/strategic planning season and that means lots of tight deadlines for me.

Anyway, there's a storm brewing outside and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. The wind this week finally knocked all the leaves off the trees and the sky is so ominous that if it were June, I'd be running for a tornado shelter.

But it's not June. It's November. And you know what that means!! YES, that's right...SNOW! Bring it on. I am very ready for the season, bad weather, hot chocolate, and best of all, skiing (sorry, Lisa K.).

The prediction is for mostly rain, and changing to snow, but areas along the Palmer Divide could see 3-7" of the white stuff. And we sit in the very edge of the Palmer. I am hopeful, but not optimistic. Regardless, it's way more fun to have a window in my office when the sky looks like this! If you want to see live pictures of our sky today you can link to our NBC affiliate 9News or our ABC affiliate 7News-The Denver Channel We are south west of the city and are closest to C-470 and I-25 (Highlands Ranch/Littleton)

2 comments:

  1. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....but please only by you!!! I am loving our sunny, warm November. I can wait for snow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait for the snow too, the current weather is great. BUT, I am like a little kid when I see that first snow flake, with my nose pushed up to the window. I don't ski any more, but I LOVE snow shoeing!

    I just love the changing of the seasons, all of them.

    ReplyDelete