Monday, December 27, 2010

Wanted: Fresh Air

Well, it's official! We have the house to ourselves until Wednesday afternoon when we head to Michigan for Christmas. And strangely, while I am totally over Christmas decorations and music, I don't feel like it's officially been Christmas yet. I suppose that's a good thing, right Mom?!?

With these couple of days I plan to de-Christmas and de-guest the house so that when we get home from second Christmas we can start the year fresh!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Our tree is lit and room is ready. Just waiting for kids to have Christmas in Michigan on New Years Eve. Do you think you would like to de-Christmas our home too after the new year?

    I am glad you have your home back...feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too are waiting for the family Christmas this coming week-end. I am literally counting the hours until all here safely.

    Hope to see you and Chris while you are here.

    Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to be in MI:) We have finished Christmas I and Christmas II is not until February...but no matter when we are together it is so special. So, do we undecorate and then redo???

    Safe travels to all the RiverRat kids.

    ReplyDelete