- Getting ready for a new desk to be delivered is fun. Especially when the delivery and assembly only takes 10 minutes!
- Getting re-organized is easy when you only have 1 drawer.
- When a dog follows you around then starts making funny noises, she's gonna puke.
- 4:00 pm is not an opportune time to ask for help from a client
- 4:00 pm is a great time to go for a run! 2.5 miles today...I am happy with that!
- It is a great idea to move the old desk to it's new home...Chris' office AKA, the basement after running 2.5 miles
- My strength is significantly depleted after running 2.5 miles.
- Desks with corners can leave HUGE bruises on ankle bones.
- Chips/dents in the wall can be patched.
- The desk can be disassembled to move down the next flight of stairs.
- Tuesdays are great days for beer.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
You learn something new every day
It's true. You really do. And today I hit the jackpot of wisdom nuggets. Here's what I learned...and in the order I learned them too!