Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simplicity

We've taken Bryan to all sorts of places.  Airports, rec centers, malls, Ikea, the pool, restaurants, Target, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, grocery stores...you name it.  It occurred to us last weekend that we haven't taken Nuggs to a park.  This summer has either been too hot or too rainy in the afternoons to enjoy a park.  We finally caught a break on Sunday.  Rain threatened our plans, but we managed to avoid the downpour.  We passed more than an hour in a perfectly grassy park (with playground stuff Bryan wanted NO PART OF and a sandbox his mom and dad wanted NO PART OF).

I was smart enough to grab the camera before we left.  Something I've been neglecting lately.  And while I see my errors in some of the photos, I managed to snap a few that I think could be frame worth. It also helps when the subject matter is so beautiful.

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed being lazy in the park!










Brave little kiddo. This was about 20 yards from where we were sitting.  He's pointing out a "car car" which is Nuggs code for airplane (two syllable mode of transportation is a car car)

A loud car passed by. He demanded an explanation!


Nothing sweeter than when he crawls in Chris' lap and wants to hold hands.

Juice please!

I am going to spit out the juice please!


My little Nugget of perfection.  I love him more than anything I could ever have imagined!

3 comments:

  1. OHHH MYYY GAAAWWSH he is SO cute Jenna!! like angelic perfect baby cuteness cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures show the story of a very cute and happy little guy. His expressions crack me up. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's precious. I like the shadow picture, but the hands one is pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete