Monday, June 6, 2011

But wait, there's more!!

I have blogged a few times about my love/hate relationship with Facebook. Today's story is a love story. One of my oldest, dearest friends, Kim had posted something about ants taking over her kitchen. Another friend of ours, Michelle, posted something about Tansy on a cotton ball keeping them out of the house. This was the second or third response Michelle had had to a friend of ours that was a natural remedy.

Last week, my cousin Allison and I had sequential posts and were getting lost in the memory of Grandma Melanie. And just when I thought I knew all the ways you could use panty hose that didn't involve legs of any kind, my friend Michelle posted one of the most incredible natural remedy blog posts I have read in a while. And it included yet another use for pantyhose! Check it out here!

Thanks, 'Shell for the shout-out. And for the additional use of pantyhose :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ants, ants and more ants here. We are lucky enough to have two different kinds of ants, the really big black ones on the inside, and the mean and nasty yard-type outside.

    Today we added a snapping turtle to the mix in the yard. Really? WE pay the taxes here and anything else living here should follow the rule.....you may not annoy Jessica. Ants and snapping turtles are ANNOYING!

    ReplyDelete