Monday, December 14, 2009

Fresh Oysters and Darts


Garren (my brother) called on Saturday to ask me if I liked oysters...he wants to bring fresh oysters from Florida to MI for Christmas and thought we could cook them "out at the shop" while we throw some darts.

What a thoughtful and adventurous brother I have. Tragically, I try not to eat things that remind me of buggers or are the texture of an egg white. It's my quirk I suppose. Chris on the other hand really likes fresh oysters and the sinus-clearing fresh horseradish cocktail sauce concoction to eat with them. Can't wait to see how they turn out! I will cross my fingers that nobody gets sick from oysters that have been cooked, stored or transported improperly. Not that I don't trust my brother...I'm just sayin'.

In the meantime, I will brush up on my dart skills and begin liver training this week. If you know my family and/or the river families, you will understand.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment